search

Friday, April 04, 2008

Second Change?

When I was waiting for boarding time at Banda Aceh airport to Jakarta, I talked to a man (older than me). He is a businessman with long long experience.
I asked 3 question to this guy.
1. How to deal with different people? His anwser was people are uniqe so the approach also different. Time will tell you how, but start to communicate, face em! and we cannot make all people happy. CANNOT!
2. Second change because a book said that there are 1 million second change, what do you think? His answer was depend on time, if we have long time weeks, months or years, yes we can do preparation that takes longer time. BUT in certain cases we have take the first we got. And time/experience also tells you how to deal with.
3. I forget the third.. I'll try to remember.. sorry guys (can someone tell me?)
During the back home trip last night I remember it, here we go;
About unrelevance chance/offer, should we take? he said do not expect everything may give us prompt feedback/earning/benefit but take the experience, sooner or later it could be very usefull or back up tool.

Any opinion?

Me, agry. depend on the case but analogically compliance with many case in my life.

No comments: