search

Saturday, March 29, 2008

2nd change visiting Aceh, funny, arrghh!

8am I just got the flight ticket. So revved up at 10am to bus station but no bus so wait few minutes. Unfortunately the way was on heavy traffic. No luck! I arrived just time 30 min before the flight(boarding time) but it was full and it was last flight suprisingly all flight was fully booked until tommorow afternoon, even to Medan. So I call the training arranger. I just return home. Try tommorow early morning flight. Sshhh
4am Thursday morning I rode a taxi, arrived at 5am to the airport, know what the Garuda flight was overbooked for 50 people on waiting list.
Arranger said must go on, so tried to find another flight mostly anything. Broker offered flight via batam but it's fully booked. Hey I met Rhenald Kasali in the airport, we had short conversation about his book.
I waited for 3 hours just for ticket, ahh. At Batam airport struggling to get medan or aceh flight.



I had my lunch but without asking people what the favourite is? So just to keep me have enough energy.

Finally got the ticket and arrived in Medan, guys the flight attendants are beautiful, mandala airways guys!. Find for the ticket (again!) to Aceh, unlucky still with me. People said that the entrance to left infact it's 200m under hot sunlight. In the end of the day I got ticket without any illegal manger, at least I got bibika ambon.

I was in Aceh when write this post.

No comments: