search

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Visit Bangkok #@* the passport

The story begun with near lost my boy that hide behind shopping centre boot stand.
This was a worst experience. But there was another bad experience at the air port immigration, the airways officer told me that the passport near expire may cause I might deportation by Thai immigration, he told me the passport should 6 month remain valid, my supervisor said better postpone the flight and apply new passport, I tried to talk to airport supervisor to cancel the flight. Meanwhile it was rain outside so the flight was postponed and I tried to call the course secretariat to help me at Thai immigration, surprisingly she told me just go on that’s OK. Furthermore I canceled my cancellation and flew to Thailand with angry of the airport officer to make them confused and busy. I met the people for the same course in the lounge.
During the flight I talked to passenger beside me to make the flight enjoyable with conversation. They have more experience than me in Thailand, that’s good. We arrived at Thailand at 5pm. Said goodbye to passengers beside me Eka and Rini.
At last fellows from the same company met together and went to immigration by two groups, before that we check for luggage ticket unfortunately the leader forgot where he put it and he look for the tickets for 10 minutes.

At Thai immigration! I just prayed that the officer not find the passport expire date and it worked. I passed this immigration without any question.

3 comments:

Riny's Blog said...

Koreksi boleh? Hhehe saya Riny bukan Shanti.

Asep Yudi said...

thanks, pikun berat soalnya.
Pa khabar teh?
ka Bandung teu liburan neeh...
Pingin main ka bandung beli baju.
macetnya gak kuat teh...

Riny's Blog said...

He he teu sawios ... ma'lum biasa ningal nu alit2 (microcopist tea atuh)
Sumuhun ka Bandung wae pami libur mah ... lebar pami dilangkung.
Benten suasana-na, pibetaheun dugika sok rada wegah uih deui ka Jakarta.
Sumuhun atuh pan seueur langkungna tiasa kanggo blanja-blanji di Bandung hehehe.
Macet Bandung mah biasa ... tapi masih rada sae teu sapertos Jakarta, puyeng pisan ...
Ke sasih payun awal mei ka Bandung deui ahhh ...