search

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Second week in BKK

Monday moved to next building, hey cotto Makasar was pirated here (he..he..he…)


Sleepy all day yes it’s a long gone day. This week was about sale and marketing. We have dinner in Siam Niramit and watch the cultural show.
That was an amazing show, but I felt to sleep during the show, just wonder it’s a rock music concert it would be spectacular!

In this two Bangkok is dry and make my skin on my face loose the cleavage. The funny was the test on Thursday morning mostly every compare the test sheet just before collected at 8am sharp. What a surprise, even I didn’t put good attention on the second week my score still around 8 of 10. In the Thursday evening was the party of official dinner.






Friday was another long gone day for game simulation. Each participants say good bye. In the afternoon I went to MBK (bukan bubuk bau badan lho!) shopping centre to buy souvenir. I just wanted the night pass quickly. I set the timer ring at 4.30am to prepare check out for 8.20am flight.

I met Eka and Rini and also another guy from Indonesia (forget the name sorry man)
Eka (left picture, some where in BKK, can tell us where?)

The night passed without good sleep and everything went good and smooth except the flight delay over 45 minutes I just felt to sleep again. Thai immigration passed without any question!
Finally arrived in Jakarta at 12.10, hey the Indonesian Immigration still tried asking my almost expired passport! I joined my friend car to reach our small city.
We just survive. Finally I met my family.

No comments: