search

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Visit Bangkok --> Others <--

The course days In Bangkok
Still in airport some of fellows bought local simcard that named AIS. I talk to man with Shangri-La paper sheets; he found my name on car waiting list. The trip to the hotel took 45 minutes. After check in we went outside to the mall to find food for dinner. This was I found; Indonesian fried rice! (far far away just for fried rice instead tom yum!)


Second day (first day of the course) begun with breakfast with fried rice again, introduction of course
Second day of the course my turn to present key learning I just begun with yell-yell to motivate the classmate and this yell became famous. On lunch break we had the lunch at Chinese food restaurant inside the Hotel. In the evening the arranger set a dinner

No comments: